Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/22 12:13:25 UTC

Moonshine IDE 3.3.1 and Moonshine SDK Installer 4.2.0 Released!

Hello Royale Community,

We are pleased to announce the double release.

Moonshine IDE has been upgraded to version 3.3.1 with several small fixes.
Main addition to this release is added Vagrant support [1].

You can download it from our website: https://moonshine-ide.com/

Report bug or feature requests on our GitHub:
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE
More information about updates check our CHANGELOG [2].

Moonshine SDK Installer upgraded to version 3.2.0 bringing with this
release option to install Haxe and Neko which is being supported in
Moonshine IDE. We have also upgraded Harman Air to version 33.1.1.743.
CHANGELOG is available here [3]

You can download Moonshine SDK Installer from our website:
https://moonshine-ide.com/download-sdk-installer/

[1] https://www.vagrantup.com/
[2]
https://github.com/Moonshine-IDE/Moonshine-IDE/blob/v3.3.1/CHANGELOG.md#moonshine-ide-331