Posted to users@maven.apache.org by maarten roosendaal <mr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/17 08:30:34 UTC

webdav protocol for distributionManagement?

Hi,

Is it still necessary to add 'wedav' as a protocol to the url of distributionManagement in the pom.xml. When i remove it things work fine, so i assumed the http wagon implementation has been improved.

What i'm also curious about is the number of repositories between the distributionManagement tag (2) and the number of repositories you define in Archiva. I've defined 4 repo's in Archiva:
* release-repo
* snapshot-repo
* plugin-release-repo
* plugin-snapshot-repo

But if i have a multimodule project that consists of both 'normal' modules and plugins that need to go into their own repo, it won't work. I can't define all 4 repo's in the distributionManagement tag so i have to choose between my normal repo or plugin repo.

I know it's not a common multimodule project so i guess you would always seperate these type of modules, but i was just wondering....

Thanks,
Maarten

Looking for last minute shopping deals?