Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Lurtz Nazgul <lu...@ymail.com> on 2011/07/21 11:15:19 UTC

Forward to Bookmarkable

Hi;

How can i forward user to a BookmarkablePage.  I don't need redirection. I don't
want user to see url.

Thanks.

Re: Forward to Bookmarkable

Posted by Clint Checketts <ch...@gmail.com>.
What do you mean by 'hide the url'? Do you mean obfuscate the URL?

BybridUrlEncodingStrategy will let you display a bookmarkable URL that is
stateful (so it isn't the actual bookmarkable page)

For example: /mayapp/welcome.0

Note the .0 on the end. If the user's session expires, I believe it will
attempt to reload the page, but it will create a new one if the expected
version isn't in session.

-Clint

Re: Forward to Bookmarkable

Re: Forward to Bookmarkable