Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alexander Wallace <aw...@rwsoft-online.com> on 2002/08/27 10:16:47 UTC

JDBCRealm + Form Bases Auth. How do I tell it were to go if login is ok?

Hello there. Very new to realms and java, so sorry if this is too
stupid.

I have set up a JDBCRealm using PostgreSQL and it all seems to work, It
does connect and load the roles, and when I try to access protected
resources, it does go to the Form based login I specigy in web.xml and
the error page for that works too.

My question is, since the form action in the login page points to <%=
response.encodeURL("j_security_check") %>, how, or where do I specify
where my app goes after a succesful login?

Thanks in advance!