Posted to p-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com> on 2003/11/04 06:37:06 UTC

Code Repository moved

Hey all,

With the help of the Apache team, I've moved the Xerces-P code
repository out of CVS and into subversion. I won't go into the issue
of why subversion is amazingly better, I'll let you read about that at
the subversion WWW site (subversion.tigris.org). But because of the
dificulties of running CVS over a low bandwidth, high latency link, I
have *not* been updating CVS for quite some time - this is bad. SVN
makes it trivial, and so I will be updating the SVN repos as I make
changes.

To keep up with the 'bleeding-edge' of Xerces-P you can checkout the
code at:

  svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xml/xerces-p/trunk

Cheers,
jas.