Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ken in nashua <nh...@hotmail.com> on 2009/01/07 16:54:12 UTC

is T4 dead ?

Haven't seen any updates since november.

T4 has a ton of jiras and geometry issues for custom @Script and *.script modules.Best regards Ken in nashua
Windows LiveTM: Keep your life in sync.

Re: is T4 dead ?

Posted by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com>.
Good question.

As far as I can see, more than half of all posts to this mailing list is
about T5. Wouldn't it be better if the mailing lists were splitted into two,
to improve focus for both parts? Let's face it, T4 and T5 have very little
in common, apart from a small group of people who support both. It would
probably be best to create a new list for T5, as creating a new list for
older versions would look like pushing them out the door and into the dark
and cold winter...

I'm thinking that this is so obvious that someone must have suggested this a
long time ago, and you guys probably already had this discussion :)

Regards

Inge