Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Takashi Saruhashi <TS...@valueprice.eu> on 2008/08/18 10:09:58 UTC

How can I execute Web Service Client on JBOSS Server??

Hello all,

My name is Takashi.

I need to execute Web Service Client on JBOSS Server not on my
localmachine.
Web Service and Web Service Client are deployed on same server.

I created server side Unit Test for executing the Web Service Client.
Then I got this error.

---
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis/client/Service
---

Appearently, the cause of this error is that the JBOSS server can't find
the needed libraries on its class path.
I copied all the axis2 related libraries to
"JBOSS_HOME/server/default/lib"
But still got same problem.....

If anyone gives me some good solution for this, I'm really appriciated.

My environment is...

====
OS: Windows XP Pro
Java: jdk1.5.0_15