html.Constants

Hi there,
building Struts from cvs fails giving following error message
while compiling  Action.java and  Actionservlet.java :

class org.apache.struts.taglib.html.Constants not found in import

Any hint ?

Re: html.Constants

You are right, of course :-)

It seems that previous checkout was not completed properly.
Re-doing it from scratch in a new directory  did the job...

A wincvs issue, I suppose.

Tks again.

corrado

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.