Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Yasser Zamani <ya...@live.com> on 2013/10/31 14:13:37 UTC

How to avoid parallel work?

Hi team,

When you would like to work on an issue (Bug, Improvement, etc), how do
you know if someone already works on it or no? Does no assignee guaranty
this?

If you know that someone already works on, is it possible to be a new
workmate (specially on bigger issues)? if so, how do you share last
works, discoveries and results?

Thanks in advance!

Re: How to avoid parallel work?

Posted by Yasser Zamani <ya...@live.com>.
Thank you very much Maurizio for quick answer.
I already am aware about JIRA...So, as I understood from your answer, I
should do all via `commenting` on issues.

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.
Hi Yasser,