Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ha...@t-online.de on 2005/05/15 11:45:52 UTC

Re: Bombarded by German political spam

>> > Anyone has a full list of subjects yet, time to do some SA magic... ;)
>>
>> I only have one, and you might be better off looking for the urls than the
>> subject:
>>
>> Subject: 4,8 Mill. Osteuropaeer durch Fischer-Volmer Erlass
>>
>> Lese selbst:
>> http://www.npd.de/npd_info/deutschland/2005/d0405-13.html

npd.de is "Nazi" political party

>> Kanzler erleichtert Visaverfahren f�r Golfstaaten:
>> http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/vorab/0,1518,349262,00.html

spiegel.de is reputable news magazine

It would be quite unfair to block mails because of a spiegel reference

WOlfgang Hamann

RE: Bombarded by German political spam

Posted by martin smith <ma...@ntlworld.com>.

Well that depends on whether you normaly get mails with german websites
referenced in the emails, mines just a personal email server so I have put a
rule to catch deutchland in the URL, if they carry on I may just put one for
.de, only 2 made it past spamassassin but all were under the 15 score I need
to /dev/null them