Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by dnyaneshwar shendurwadkar <dn...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/06 21:24:04 UTC

about error while installing PGA

Hi,
While installing PGA when I run $ service apache2 restart

 * Restarting web server apache2
     AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully
qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1. Set the 'ServerName' directive
globally to suppress this message
(98)Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address
[::]:80
(98)Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address
0.0.0.0:80 <http://0.0.0.0/>
AH00015: Unable to open logs
Action 'start' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.

 [fail]
 * The apache2 instance did not start within 20 seconds. Please read the
log files to discover problems

What should I do ?

Re: about error while installing PGA

Posted by dnyaneshwar shendurwadkar <dn...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Thanks for help Marlon,it works for me..

Posted by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu>.

From: dnyaneshwar shendurwadkar <dn...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, November 6, 2015 at 3:24 PM
To: "users@airavata.apache.org<ma...@airavata.apache.org>" <us...@airavata.apache.org>>