Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by New Bie 123 <ne...@fastmail.fm> on 2004/08/29 15:57:20 UTC

Is there a single file installer for Win 32 , Spamassassin

Hi

I use Win Xp. I'm new to Spam Assassin.

I'm interested in using a Win 32 distribution, **if there is a
single installer file somewhere**, that I can install like other
win 32 programs - click on the installer, installer does what is
necessary and the program starts - with the bare minimum. Setups
etc., the user does

However from a simple reading of
http://www.openhandhome.com/howtosa260.html
I get the feeling that installing spam Assassin in Win XP is
**not** a simple, 1 or 2 stage process

Can some one point me to a simple(r) installation ?

Thanks

NB

--
  New Bie 123