Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by "McMahon, Joseph" <jm...@redsiren.com> on 2003/04/03 02:54:36 UTC

POST, Expect-100 and 401 Problem

Is there any progress on this problem (it was posted to the newsgroup back
in early Feb.).  I'm running into the same situation where a POST with a
request body is made to an authorizing server.  The initial POST fails for
401, the retry posts all the headers but doesn't appear to repost the
request body data and then terminates returning a 401 error.  If I try to
execute a new POST on that same client connection, it behaves like the
second retry (all headers sent, but no request body).

Any help?

Thanks,
joe