Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2021/01/28 06:49:51 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-159: Reactive Mode

Hi all,

since the discussion [1] about FLIP-159 [2] seems to have reached a
consensus, I'd like to start a formal vote for the FLIP.

Please vote +1 to approve the FLIP, or -1 with a comment. The vote will be
open at least until Tuesday, Feb 2nd.

Best,
Robert

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ra688faf9dca036500f0445c55671e70ba96c70f942afe650e9db8374%40%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-159%3A+Reactive+Mode

[RESULT][VOTE] FLIP-159: Reactive Mode

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Thank you all for reviewing and voting on the FLIP!

It has been accepted!

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-159: Reactive Mode

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)