Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/12 17:51:33 UTC

Regular expression extractor with default value of "" / nothing

Hi,
I am using a regular expression extractor.
I need the default value to be empty i.e. "" if nothing matched the regex,
but if I leave the default value empty - than the variable is not set and
any reference to fails, i.e the value of ${token} remains ${token} instead
of empty string.

What can I do?

Best,
Shmuel Krakower.

Re: Regular expression extractor with default value of "" / nothing

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
Cool never used this pre processor before, it works.
10x for both of you.
Shmuel.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.