Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Schie, Sjaak van" <sj...@nl.compuware.com> on 2002/06/28 16:31:42 UTC

What happened to soapinterop.org ???

Does anybody know what happened with
http://soapinterop.org ?

Wasn't there a SOAP interoperability test located there?
It looks like the domain name is not registered anymore.

Has it been moved or did somebody forgot to pay for it.

I notices it because the echo service of AXIS refers to it.

Sjaak van Schie

and then destroy it.

Re: What happened to soapinterop.org ???

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Sjaak van Schie wrote:

> Does anybody know what happened with
> http://soapinterop.org ?
>
> Wasn't there a SOAP interoperability test located there?
> It looks like the domain name is not registered anymore.
>
> Has it been moved or did somebody forgot to pay for it.
>
> I notices it because the echo service of AXIS refers to it.

soapinterop.org is owned by Axis developer Glen Daniels. Note that being
referenced as a SOAPAction or a targetNamespace does not imply that
there is a website at this location.

Good starting points for more information on the interopability tests
that the echo service is a part of can be found at:

http://www.whitemesa.com/interop.htm
http://www.apache.org/~rubys/ApacheClientInterop.html
http://www.xmlbus.com/interop/

- Sam Ruby