Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org> on 2020/01/26 22:08:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Guacamole 1.1.0 (RC1)

Hello all,

The first release candidate for Apache Guacamole 1.1.0 has been uploaded
and is ready for VOTE. The draft release notes (along with links to
artifacts, signatures/checksums, and updated documentation) can be found
here:

http://guacamole.apache.org/releases/1.1.0/

The git tag for all relevant repositories is "1.1.0-RC1":

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/tree/1.1.0-RC1
https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server/tree/1.1.0-RC1
https://github.com/apache/guacamole-manual/tree/1.1.0-RC1

Build instructions are included in the manual, which is part of the updated
documentation referenced above. For convenience:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/1.1.0/gug/installing-guacamole.html

Maven artifacts for guacamole-common, guacamole-common-js, and
guacamole-ext can be found in the following staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheguacamole-1010/

Source and binary distributions (also linked within the release notes):

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/guacamole/1.1.0-RC1/

Artifacts have been signed with the "mjumper@apache.org" key listed in:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/guacamole/KEYS

Please review and vote:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Here is my +1.

Thanks,

- Mike

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Guacamole 1.1.0 (RC1)

Posted by Joel Best <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Guacamole 1.1.0 (RC1)

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 2:08 PM Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The first release candidate for Apache Guacamole 1.1.0 has been uploaded
> and is ready for VOTE. The draft release notes (along with links to
> artifacts, signatures/checksums, and updated documentation) can be found
> here:
>
> http://guacamole.apache.org/releases/1.1.0/
>
> The git tag for all relevant repositories is "1.1.0-RC1":
>
> https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/tree/1.1.0-RC1
> https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server/tree/1.1.0-RC1
> https://github.com/apache/guacamole-manual/tree/1.1.0-RC1
>
> Build instructions are included in the manual, which is part of the
> updated documentation referenced above. For convenience:
>
> http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/1.1.0/gug/installing-guacamole.html
>
> Maven artifacts for guacamole-common, guacamole-common-js, and
> guacamole-ext can be found in the following staging repository:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheguacamole-1010/
>
> Source and binary distributions (also linked within the release notes):
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/guacamole/1.1.0-RC1/
>
> Artifacts have been signed with the "mjumper@apache.org" key listed in:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/guacamole/KEYS
>
> Please review and vote:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

The VOTE to release RC1 of Apache Guacamole 1.1.0 is now closed. With a
total of +5 binding votes from the PMC, +2 from committers and the
community, and NO -1 votes, the VOTE passes. Overall vote breakdown is as
follows:

+1 Michael Jumper (binding)
+1 Carl Harris (binding)
+1 Sean Reid
+1 Nick Couchman (binding)
+1 Jean-Baptiste Onofré (binding)
+1 Joel Best
+1 James Muehlner (binding)

Thanks to everyone who voted. I'll move forward with promoting the release
candidate to release.

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
+1 - Nick

Posted by Sean Reid <se...@gmail.com>.