Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by James Xu <me...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/31 09:16:53 UTC

The lisences of libraries used in mersmp

Hi,
     I list all lisences of the libraries used in mersmp, except db2
drivers, hibernate related libraries, all the libraries are coincided with
apache lisences. In the next version, one option is to  remove all the
database related features from mersmp, instead, we will add some database
add-on functions to make it more customizable, the other option is to use
embed database like derby and replace hibernate.

Here is the list of the libraries used in mersmp:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tsrUaka3y1Z1OpsT8sgeZeg&output=html

--
Best regards
James Xu

Re: The lisences of libraries used in mersmp

Posted by James Xu <me...@gmail.com>.
thank you Kevin, I will do it later~~~

Posted by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>.
hi, James:

Posted by James Xu <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bernd,

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 15:02, Samuel Kevin<lo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yeah, RealClass and MERSMP could work seperately. RealClass manages remote
> teaching and courseware recording etc. And to my understanding,
> MERSMP supplies a platform which all kinds of resources like courseware
> could be shared and exchanged between teachers. Combined with a website, it
> is also a platform for teachers and students to communicate with each other,
> like a forum.
>    If RealClass going to make a Apache release today, it can work without
> MERSMP.
> regards,
> Kevin

Thanks, that's good.

  Bernd

Re: The lisences of libraries used in mersmp

Posted by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>.
hi Bernd:

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>.
hi, Bernd:

Posted by James Xu <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Bernd:
      I am so sorry for join in bluesky mail list so late, I should
introduce myself first, I am one member of the bluesky mersmp team in
China.

      Mersmp is the sub-project of the whole bluesky project, it is short
for massive resources of sharing and management platform and from the
following url: http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/files/html/MERSMP.html,
you can get its relationship with Bluesky and also get some other
information of mersmp.
      Mersmp faded out the discussion of mailing in the past, because we
have lots of problems to solve with the original version of mersmp to make
it can compatible with the requirement of apache.

      I think there are still lots of problems in mersmp, I really wish you
and other mentors and developers in the community to help us to solve them.
 Thank you.

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.