Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com> on 2010/12/16 23:53:28 UTC

Any objection to adding RequestCycle#getRequestTargetStack()?

Would there be any reason we shouldn't allow developers to get an
unmodifiable reference to the transient requestTargets stack in
RequestCycle?

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com

Re: Any objection to adding RequestCycle#getRequestTargetStack()?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
the reason is that we are exposing the fact that there is a stack. if
we wanted to reimplement this later without a stack we would not be
able to without api breaks. i dont feel strongly about it because i
dont think we are likely to reimplement the thing, so do whatever you
want.

-igor

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
why?

-igor

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 12:53 AM, Jeremy Thomerson