Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com> on 2009/07/17 22:59:12 UTC

StatelessForm problem - Not all parameters were encoded.

Hello,

When my page contains a StatelessForm, the exception below is thrown.
When I replace the StatelessForm with a normal Form, it works as expected.
I do nothing special, the page contains only the StatelessForm (even no
components inside the form, just a static HTML submit button).

The exception is thrown only when using IndexedHybridUrlCodingStrategy,
when I switch to QueryStringUrlCodingStrategy the page renders normally.
I use 1.4-rc7.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Regards:
Norbi

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Not all parameters were
encoded. Make sure all parameter names are integers in consecutive order
starting with zero. Current parameter names are: [wicket:interface]
    at
org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.IndexedHybridUrlCodingStrategy.appendParameters(IndexedHybridUrlCodingStrategy.java:78)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at
org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.HybridUrlCodingStrategy.encode(HybridUrlCodingStrategy.java:430)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.request.WebRequestCodingStrategy.pathForTarget(WebRequestCodingStrategy.java:492)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.request.WebRequestCodingStrategy.encode(WebRequestCodingStrategy.java:250)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at
org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.encodeUrlFor(RequestCycle.java:811)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.urlFor(RequestCycle.java:927)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.urlFor(RequestCycle.java:976)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at org.apache.wicket.Component.urlFor(Component.java:3339)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.onComponentTag(Form.java:1806)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at org.apache.wicket.Component.renderComponent(Component.java:2587)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.onRender(MarkupContainer.java:1536)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.onRender(Form.java:1997)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2447)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderNext(MarkupContainer.java:1414)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderAll(MarkupContainer.java:1552)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at org.apache.wicket.Page.onRender(Page.java:1547)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2447)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at org.apache.wicket.Page.renderPage(Page.java:914)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at
org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.respond(BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.java:262)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at
org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.HybridUrlCodingStrategy$HybridBookmarkablePageRequestTarget.respond(HybridUrlCodingStrategy.java:907)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]
    at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.respond(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:105)
[wicket-1.4-rc7.jar:1.4-rc7]

Re: StatelessForm problem - Not all parameters were encoded.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 12:00 AM, Norbert Sándor<de...@erinors.com> wrote:
> Maybe a newbie question, but why does the form care about the URL coding
> strategy?

the form uses page's strategy to encode the urls.

> Is there such hybrid URL encoder which encodes like this:

such a thing is coming in 1.5

-igor

Posted by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.