Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2008/04/01 07:55:55 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of Apache Abdera 0.4.0-incubating (updated)

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 10:56 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 31/03/2008, James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  > ... None of the build scripts contain license headers.  Given that the build
>  >  scripts are everyday, normal maven build scripts, I do believe they
>  >  qualify under the "a file without any degree of creativity" clause.
>
>  I disagree....

Disagree as well - it is very possible for a pom to contain some
degree of creativity, it's easy to add license headers to them, and
asking the incubator PMC to look at all of them to verify that they're
not creative is a waste of time, IMHO.

-Bertrand