Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/06 11:07:00 UTC

Some MP site updates

Hi guys,

Now we start to get several releases for MP I reworked a bit the download
page (http://geronimo.apache.org/microprofile/downloads.html)

I'm planning to try to rework the site asf compliance this afternoon and I
guess we should do some noise about it after cause I realise Geronimo is
not yet known enough as a MP provider. We should try to be more vocal about
it.

If some of you want to write some tuto for the site it can help and I can
manage the twitter promotion (or share the credentials if you think it is
easier for you).

Don't hesitate to let me know if you want to help or what you think about
these updates.

Romain Manni-Bucau