Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/09/13 20:53:26 UTC

RE: RE : RE : Error using maven cactus plugin with StrutsTestCase and Weblogic 7

Hi Sebastien,

Do you now have everything working? Any remaining issues with WebLogic
and Cactus?

Thanks
-Vincent

"cactus-framework-13-1.5dev-20030407.jar"
> so
> that it will be used by cactus plugin ? Seems to be the only solution,
> right
> now, to my problem...
>
> Sebastien BRUNOT

com.sfr.octotests.modulestruts.SimpleActionTest

cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org