Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/12/22 11:54:01 UTC

Apache CloudStack User Survey - Just Launched

Hello,

I am excited to share that our community has a new version of the ACS User Survey. Thanks to Dahn Hoogland, the survey is published on the ACS website here: https://cloudstack.apache.org/survey.html
With this email, I would like to encourage you all to take a moment and fill in the survey. (Calculated to take 5 mins :))

The results from the survey will be used so that we can prepare an Apache CloudStack Yearly Report and show to the world for rapidly our community is growing and why companies prefer CloudStack as a turnkey solution.
We will appreciate the help of you all and do not hesitate also to share the survey with colleagues and on social media.

Kind regards,