Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "krkumar24061975@gmail.com" <kr...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/30 13:28:58 UTC

Event Listners when we use DataStreamer

Hi Guys - When I am adding entries into cache through DataStreamer.addData,
does it invoke the event listeners configured for EVT_CACHE_ENTRY_CREATED,
EventType.EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_PUT??

I am configuring a local listener in the following way

engine.events().localListen(cacheChangeHandler,
EventType.EVT_CACHE_ENTRY_CREATED,
					EventType.EVT_CACHE_ENTRY_DESTROYED, EventType.EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_PUT,
					EventType.EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_READ, EventType.EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_REMOVED,
					EventType.EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_EXPIRED);

and in the configuration xml, I have the following:
						<util:constant
static-field="org.apache.ignite.events.EventType.EVT_CACHE_ENTRY_CREATED"/>
						<util:constant
static-field="org.apache.ignite.events.EventType.EVT_CACHE_ENTRY_DESTROYED"/>
						<util:constant
static-field="org.apache.ignite.events.EventType.EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_PUT"/>
						<util:constant
static-field="org.apache.ignite.events.EventType.EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_READ"/>
						<util:constant
static-field="org.apache.ignite.events.EventType.EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_REMOVED"/>
						<util:constant
static-field="org.apache.ignite.events.EventType.EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_EXPIRED"/>

Thanx and Regards,
KR Kumar

Re: Event Listners when we use DataStreamer

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

We have a test for this in our code base,
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamProcessorSelfTest#testFlushTimeout
It passes in 2.8.

Do you have a reproducer where you don't see EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_PUT for cache
populated by data streamer with allowOverride(true)? Can you share it as a
small runnable project?
Are you sure you install your listener correctly?

Ilya Kasnacheev

пт, 1 мая 2020 г. в 15:06, krkumar24061975@gmail.com <

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Does this change if you set allowOverride(true) on Data Streamer?

Ilya Kasnacheev

чт, 30 апр. 2020 г. в 16:29, krkumar24061975@gmail.com <