Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/31 20:19:48 UTC

Re: jsp page not display data when using ModelDriven---class can get parameter from jsp file

The answer is 42. If you explain what the problem is, the answer might vary.

musachy

Posted by mitch gorman <mg...@shadowtv.biz>.
Musachy Barroso wrote:
> The answer is 42. If you explain what the problem is, the answer might
> vary.

c'mon, musachy... it's patently obvious that the frobnication
calibration is off. you really need to adjust the skergle-factor setting
in the next release, too... this is, what, the 14th report of this sort
of thing?!

get with the program, man!

--
Mitch Gorman
mgorman@shadowtv.com

RE: jsp page not display data when using ModelDriven---class can get parameter from jsp file

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Where is your code for BaseActionS2?

Glad to know Im not the only person who watches BBC!

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly ask you to  please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can not accept any liability for the content provided.

> Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:19:48 -0400
> Subject: Re: jsp page not display data when using ModelDriven---class can get 	parameter from jsp file
> From: musachy@gmail.com
> To: user@struts.apache.org
>
> The answer is 42. If you explain what the problem is, the answer might vary.
>
> musachy
>
> 2009/3/31 Junhua gao <ju...@yahoo.com.cn>:
> >
> >  public class SortTiersAction extends BaseActionS2 implements ModelDriven {
> >       SortTierService  sorttierservice = new SortTierService();
> >       private SortTierVO sorttiervo  = new SortTierVO();
> >       public void setModel(SortTierVO sorttiervo) {
> >                 this.sorttiervo = sorttiervo;
> >        }
> >         public Object getModel() {
> >            return this.sorttiervo;
> >       }
> >      public String execute() throws DefaultException {
> >
> >      //do someting here;
> >
> >      }
> >

> > in struts.xml file
> >
> > <action name="SortTierQueryAction" class="com.qic.system.action.SortTiersAction">
> >   <result name="success">/test.jsp</result>
> > </action>
> >

> > jsp file
> >
> > <s:form id="sorttierform" action="SortTiersAction">
> > <select name="sorttierID" id="sorttierSelectID" size="12"/ width="135"><br>
> > <s:textfield name="sorttierName" id="sorttierName"  label="Name:"/><br>
> >
> > <s:textfield name="sorttierRate" id="sorttierRate" label="Rate:"/><br>
> > <s:textfield name="sorttierRatecase" id="sorttierRatecase" label="Rate Case:"/>
> > <s:checkbox name="sorttierActive" id="sorttierActive" label="Active?"/>
> > <s:submit value="Save"/>
> > </s:form>

Quick access to Windows Live and your favorite MSN content with Internet Explorer 8.