Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Doychin Bondzhev <do...@dsoft-bg.com> on 2019/01/04 15:35:23 UTC

Is there anyone who works on RandomConnectionStrategyTest failure?

Hi guys,

I think I found why this test fails and I'll try to propose solution for
it later today.

The failure is :

java.lang.AssertionError: services failed to come online: waited 60 SECONDS

In case any one is working on it just let me know so we don't do this
work twice ;-)

--
Doychin Bondzhev
dSoft-Bulgaria Ltd.

Re: Is there anyone who works on RandomConnectionStrategyTest failure?

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'm not aware of anyone looking at it. Go for it, and the help is much
appreciated.

Cheers

Jon