Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolai Marck Ødum <ni...@oedum.dk> on 2006/02/05 11:09:11 UTC

Propper use of Maven2

Hi Maven People

I have a project where part of the source files are static HTML files in the

/src/main/html directory.

As part of nightly build (with Continuum) I remote deploy the files
generated by site plugin with

<url>scp://www.server.org/var/www/localhost/htdocs/${pom.artifactId}</url>

I would also like to deploy the project so the test coordinator is able to
test and here comes my problem. The HTML files needs to be deployed with

scp://www.otherserver.org/var/www/localhost/htdocs.

I have tried to use “assembly:directory” but that only allows to assemble to
a local directory. I have found that site uses wagon but I haven’t been able
to find any information or example on how to call wagon as a “normal”
plugin.

So in short: How do I remote deploy static HTML files with maven2?

Thanks

Nicolai