Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/14 17:56:51 UTC

[FlexJS] Datagrid?

Has anyone done work towards creating a datagrid for FlexJS?

Harbs

Re: [FlexJS] Datagrid?

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Never mind. I see there is one already.

I guess I’ll put it through the paces and see how it behaves… ;-)

Harbs

Re: [FlexJS] Datagrid?

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Peter,

Thanks! I just add label "FlexJSDataGrid" and will mark each jira related to
DataGrid by this label. Once you finish your refactoring you can check it.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [FlexJS] Datagrid?

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
I have found 9 jiras - all has been linked to mentioned label. :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [FlexJS] Datagrid?

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
I just saw this - sorry for the delay.

I'm working on changing the structure of the container classes which also
affects list and therefore DataGrid. Once I have things stable and checked
in I'll look at the bugs and see if they are resolved and if not, start
addressing them.

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project