Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ed banfa <e_...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/23 09:38:37 UTC

Protecting Resources

Goodday to u all,

Ok I would like to restrict access to certain resources will allow access to others, eg

I would likw to allow access to the url http://localhost:8080 which inshort will allow access to  index.html and only that.i would like to disallow access to other resources in the site to only authenticated user's.

My problem is that how do I specify how to access only the index page, and restrict others resources my deployment discriptors

I would appreciate any form of help offered

Thank u

Edward