Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Martin Balin <ma...@oracle.com> on 2022/04/12 11:50:20 UTC

Re: [External] : [RELEASES] Preparing for NetBeans 14

Hi,
Yes, I’m ready to help with NetBeans 14 release, updating docs as well.
This week I will start voting on interim VSNetBeans 13.0.301 (VSIX) release based on latest master.
Martin

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 at 12:50, Martin Balin <ma...@oracle.com> wrote:
> Yes, I’m ready to help with NetBeans 14 release, updating docs as well.
> This week I will start voting on interim VSNetBeans 13.0.301 (VSIX) release based on latest master.

Thanks Martin.  Glad to have you more involved in the release process
from now on. :-)

Assuming Eric and Geertjan are good with schedule suggested, I'll do
notice email now.

I'm wondering if the VSNetBeans interim releases need a (shorter)
delivery branch phase in future?  Noticed a couple of comments about
care with merging to master before it's built.  That's close to the
reason we changed branching for the main releases.  Having that in the
week before we branch for 14 seems a bit awkward.

Best wishes,

Neil