Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Louis Moore <LM...@scient.com> on 2001/04/01 09:55:55 UTC

RE: the ID BROKER

hey,

I was getting the same error...there should be a line in your MapBuilder
class like this

    tMap.setPrimaryKeyMethod(TableMap.IDBROKERTABLE);

You can change this value; if you are using an auto-incrementing primary
key, do this...

    tMap.setPrimaryKeyMethod(TableMap.AUTOINCREMENT);

You can find the other possible values for this in the
org/apache/turbine/util/db/TableMap.java file too.  This solved my
problem...

Hope this helps,
Lou