Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Waruna Ranasinghe <wa...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/16 06:35:29 UTC

Access partnerlinks using ExtensionContext

Hi devs,

I'm implementing a bpel extension. In order to do that, I need to access
PartnerlinkInstance where I have the name of the partnerlink.
Is this possible to do, using the ExtensionContext object?

Thanks,
Waruna

Waruna Ranasinghe
BLOG: http://warunapw.blogspot.com

Re: Access partnerlinks using ExtensionContext

Posted by Waruna Ranasinghe <wa...@gmail.com>.
On 17 February 2010 19:15, Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Waruna,
>
> currently not, you need to extend ExtensionContext and
> ExtensionContextImpl. These changes should be straight forward, just
> have a look at the code dealing with variables. Please feel free to file
> a JIRA with a patch once finished, I'm happy to merge it into trunk then.

Done - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-786

Thanks,
Waruna

Posted by Waruna Ranasinghe <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tammo,

Thanks for the info. I'll add a patch once finished.

Thanks,
Waruna

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Waruna,