Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/10/12 13:07:02 UTC

Roadmap discussion

I tripped over the roadmap page we used when talking about release 1.1 a
year ago [1]. I've updated it based on what I think has been done and what I
think is going on now. Is this accurate? Do people think this is useful to
maintain in terms of capturing the main themes of what people want to work
on now and in the future? I'd like to think anyone in the community can spot
(or add) items they are interested in here and get involved.

Simon

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Roadmap+Discussion

Re: Roadmap discussion

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Similar to what we did with Web 2.0 and Spring, I believe we should
discuss the roadmap items before adding to the wiki, otherwise, if
someone just go and add it, it will probably not get noticed by the
whole community. Once the roadmap is discussed, it's more like a place
for others from the community to come and check what's planned and
it's status.

I think the website is more well organized, and would bring more
visibility to the Roadmap.

Also, from checking the change history on the current one, every
single person that changed the roadmap have access to the website.

Re: Roadmap discussion

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Roadmap discussion

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.