Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Eric Wood <EW...@llbean.com> on 2006/06/08 18:53:24 UTC

ANT's Scp fails without a passphase

I can't seem to run ant's scp without a passphase even though the key
that I generated and have distributed to the remote machine was
generated without a passphase. Any idea how I can get ant's scp to work
without specifying a passphase?

Eric

Re: ANT's Scp fails without a passphase

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Good Morning Mr Wood-

A quick scenario is to run the same utility at command line if it wont go
thru then The folks at the other end are blocking
Kindly request that they unblock and everything should go thru

HTH,
Martin --