Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Markus Pohle <ap...@webunity.de> on 2007/10/05 16:31:01 UTC

[ApacheDS 1.5.1] failed to unbind session properly error message

Hi List Members,

I installed ApacheDS in version 1.5.1 on two windows 2003 R2 SP2
servers with sun jdk version 1.5.0_10 and configured NLB (network load
balance) service.

The installation on both servers I did with standard parameters not
changing any parameter thru the installation process.

After installation was completed I configured the server.xml file
under {$INSTALLDIR}\instances\default\conf, where I included my own
partition and configured replication between these two servers.

Right after that I started up the both servers and was able to
connect, create, delete and so an.

But, whenever I do a ldap bind I do get an error message in
apacheds-rolling.log:

[16:14:47] ERROR
[org.apache.directory.server.ldap.support.UnbindHandler] - failed to
unbind session properly
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.exception.LdapNameNotFoundException:
uid=admin,ou=system
	at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.getPartition(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:1114)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.unbind(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:773)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$1.unbind(InterceptorChain.java:210)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.unbind(InterceptorChain.java:1412)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.BaseInterceptor.unbind(BaseInterceptor.java:229)
[...]
org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain.unbind(InterceptorChain.java:794)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.PartitionNexusProxy.unbind(PartitionNexusProxy.java:684)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.PartitionNexusProxy.unbind(PartitionNexusProxy.java:701)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.ServerLdapContext.ldapUnbind(ServerLdapContext.java:210)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.ldap.support.UnbindHandler.messageReceived(UnbindHandler.java:58)
	at
org.apache.mina.handler.demux.DemuxingIoHandler.messageReceived(DemuxingIoHandler.java:141)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapProtocolProvider$LdapProtocolHandler.messageReceived(LdapProtocolProvider.java:428)
	at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:570)
	at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
	at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)
	at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
	at
org.apache.mina.filter.codec.support.SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.flush(SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.java:58)
	at
org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:176)
	at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
	at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)
	at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
	at
org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorFilter.java:220)
	at
org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(ExecutorFilter.java:264)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Does anybody know what this error message means and why that happend?
Perhaps, is there a  misconfiguration i did? From ApacheDS 1.5.0 that
I run before I do not know that error message.

Any help is appreciated!

TIA
Markus Pohle

Re: [ApacheDS 1.5.1] failed to unbind session properly error message

Posted by Markus Pohle <ma...@webunity.de>.
Hi Alex,

thx for the answer! Hope this really doens't effect the server thru
its operation. I will have a look on that...

Markus

--
WEBUNITY - Internet, Consulting, Neue Medien
Markus Pohle (SCJP)

GPG Public Key Block available at:
http://www.webunity.de/markus.pohle@webunity.de.txt

Re: [ApacheDS 1.5.1] failed to unbind session properly error message

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Hi Markus,