Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Robert Peterson <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/06 05:50:06 UTC

gadgets are rending without 'settings' link

After a fresh install of the shindig beta5 war on tomcat, gadgets are
rending without the 'settings' link. Maybe someone can determine what is
wrong by looking at my samplecontainer.html?

http://juzzam.org:8888/gadgets/files/samplecontainer/samplecontainer.html

The settings link was displaying fine until I tried to apply the following
patch:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHINDIG-1188

After modifying things, the settings link disappeared completely. I decided
to revert back to the original BETA5 code so I undeployed everything
entirely, installed the war again, and restarted tomcat. I don't see how
it's possible that it is still acting up.

Help!

Re: gadgets are rending without 'settings' link

Posted by Robert Peterson <ju...@gmail.com>.
I went ahead and took this opportunity to install the latest version of
tomcat (6.0.24) and deployed the stock shindig war to it. This fixed the
problem..