Posted to builds@apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/14 22:49:47 UTC

Re: submitting a hadoop patch doesn't trigger jenkins test run

Adding builds@apache

Posted by Ray Chiang <rc...@cloudera.com>.
Your patch covers multiple projects (I see 81 files across
hadoop-common-project, hadoop-hdfs-project, hadoop-mapreduce-project,
hadoop-tools, hadoop-yarn-project).

Jenkins had problems with that for me a few months back.  If you break it
up per-project, it should work just fine.

-Ray