Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org> on 2014/12/18 21:31:23 UTC

2014-12-18 Corinthia Project Incubation Status

The activities involved in setting up the incubator project and moving through incubation are tracked at
<http://incubator.apache.org/projects/corinthia.html>.  The sidebar of that page links to other information about incubation and Apache generally.

As we make a running start into incubation, initial information is to be found at

 * that status page,
 * the project proposal at
   <http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/CorinthiaProposal>,
 * the git repository README.md, including at the GitHub mirror,
   <https://github.com/apache/incubator-corinthia>
 * this list, dev @ corinthia.incubator.apache.org

For now, there will be mostly project-formation activities on this list.  Suggestions, questions, issues, corrections are all welcome in the midst of that.

 -- Dennis E. Hamilton
    orcmid@apache.org
    dennis.hamilton@acm.org    +1-206-779-9430
    https://keybase.io/orcmid  PGP F96E 89FF D456 628A
    X.509 certs used and requested for signed e-mail

RE: 2014-12-18 Corinthia Project Incubation Status

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org>.
I updated README.md to reflect the now-operating Wiki, JIRA, and social connections.

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi

thanks for the summary.

we also have a web page, a twitter page and a facebook page. Dortef exoect
to finalize the first proposal for these pages this weekend. Once there I
supoose dortef will announce them.

On Thursday, December 18, 2014, Dennis E. Hamilton <or...@apache.org>
wrote:

> The activities involved in setting up the incubator project and moving
> through incubation are tracked at
> <http://incubator.apache.org/projects/corinthia.html>.  The sidebar of
> that page links to other information about incubation and Apache generally.

The file to change is a xml file, right now I keep it updated, so please
send any changes to me.

rgds
jan i