Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/25 21:27:04 UTC

woden milestones

Is there any reason why the released milestones are not available in the
incubating repository:
  http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/woden/

Is there any other repository where they are available ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: woden milestones

Posted by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>.
The Woden maven build puts snapshots at
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/woden/.

Is there a maven repository that other web services projects use to
publish their official releases?

John Kaputin

Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> wrote on 26/01/2008 04:52:03:

> Hi Guillaume,
>
> The Woden milestones are available from
>
> http://people.apache.org/dist/ws/woden/milestones/
>
> Links to the downloads can be found on the Woden builds page
>
> http://ws.apache.org/woden/dev/1.0/builds.html
>
> I wasn't aware of the m2-incubating-repository. Do you have any
> information about this repository? This looks to be a standard place to
> put releases. When did it become so? Woden has graduated to the WS
project
> so I'm not sure there is much point in moving the releases to this
> location at this point. We're currently working on M8, which will be
> released as part of the WS project.
>
> Lawrence
>

> "Guillaume Nodet" <gn...@gmail.com>
> 01/25/2008 03:27 PM
> Please respond to
> woden-dev@ws.apache.org

> woden-dev@ws.apache.org
> cc
>
> Subject
> woden milestones
>

> Is there any reason why the released milestones are not available in the

> incubating repository:
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/woden/
>
> Is there any other repository where they are available ?
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Guillaume Nodet

Unless stated otherwise above: