Posted to users@flex.apache.org by bilbosax <wa...@comcast.net> on 2018/01/30 17:29:45 UTC

Is this a bug? - TextInput

Small textInput observation. When I type an person's name into a textInput,
autocorrect will capitalize the word automatically, but when I write the
value that i get from nameTextInput.text into a database, the word is no
longer capitalized. If I use the shift key to capitalize the word when
typing it in, writing nameTextInput.text into a database saves a capitalized
word.

I am using the ScrollingStageTextInputSkin

It appears the capital letter from autocorrect is not getting translated to
the text property of the textInput.  Has anybody else seen this? Should I
file a bug report on this??

Re: Is this a bug? - TextInput

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can file a bug here [1]. Add please small example where you can
reproduce issue, version of sdk, system, version of Adobe Air.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FLEX/issues

Thanks,
Piotr

Re: Is this a bug? - TextInput