Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Eyal Golan <eg...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/19 13:51:40 UTC

Modal window and SSL

Hello all,
We are having a problem when we work on an SSL environment.
Whenever we open a modal popup window, there's this annoying message of IE
that the user is trying to open both secure and non secure content.
We changed the IE settings and the message is gone.
But I want to understand what's causing it?

I googled a bit about it and found some tips on changing the
IREquestCycleProcessor:
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/how-to-switch-to-ssl-mode.html
It this what we should do?

BTW,
does anyone know how to run the embedded Jetty with SSL?

Thanks

Eyal Golan
egolan74@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

Re: Modal window and SSL

Posted by Eyal Golan <eg...@gmail.com>.
Still have some problems.
we use Wicket 1.3.6
This is the JS for creating the modal:
                    if (Wicket.Browser.isIELessThan7() ||
!Wicket.Browser.isIE()) {
                        s+= "<iframe src='\/\/:' frameborder=\"0\"
id='"+idContent+"' allowtransparency=\"false\" style=\"height: 200px\">"+
                                        "</iframe>";
                    } else {
                        s+= "<iframe src='about:blank' frameborder=\"0\"
id='"+idContent+"' allowtransparency=\"false\" style=\"height: 200px\">"+
                        "</iframe>";
                    }

I changed also the src to 0: without success. (after looking at
WICKET-855<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-855>
)

Igor,
there is no call to any resource that is in an http:// path.