Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/01 13:35:07 UTC

Docbook and Maven: The source of "Maven: The Definitive Guide"

I am looking at creating some documentation with Maven and Docbook. I
saw the blogpost of Tim O'Brien at Sonatype.com [1] and read that the
Maven guide from Sonatype is completely written in Docbook and build
with Maven. I was wondering whether the source of this guide is
available for study? (How to do things) If not, does anyone know of an
open source project which has its documentation build with Maven and
Docbook?

With regards,

[1] http://blogs.sonatype.com/book/2008/04/14/1208177100000.html

Nick Stolwijk
~Java Developer~

Iprofs BV.
Claus Sluterweg 125
2012 WS Haarlem
www.iprofs.nl

Re: Docbook and Maven: The source of "Maven: The Definitive Guide"

Posted by Rusty Wright <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.  I'm oblivious to the obvious; I did a google search and didn't
find anything.

Posted by Jörg Schaible <Jo...@scalaris.com>.
Rusty Wright wrote:
> Where is the documentation for the xsite plugin

xsite.codehaus.org

> he says that we
> should use instead of apt?

- Jörg

Re: Docbook and Maven: The source of "Maven: The Definitive Guide"

Posted by Rusty Wright <ru...@gmail.com>.
Where is the documentation for the xsite plugin he says that we should use instead of apt?