Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Edward Slattery <ed...@googlemail.com> on 2006/01/31 21:11:05 UTC

Re: guththila re-entrance

OK, Im now on axis-c-dev. I found some difficulties in building patches, so
I have logged this and 3 other problems on JIRA with details of the changes
needed.
I tried to attach patches, but was unable to attach files - some security
issue that I need to work out.
I have two other fixes to apply yet, which are compiler warnings for
signed/unsigned etc. And one bad return value.
Question about patches- suppose I want to provide patch files for all six of
my fixes - I guess I cant build one huge patch as that doesnt help you
decide what to apply - but I also cant apply patch after patch unless you
know the exact order to apply them - whats the protocol here?
One big patch with comments showing which parts apply to which problem, or
an ordered sequence of patches?

Re: guththila re-entrance

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Only ws projects :)

-- dims

Re: guththila re-entrance

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Sorry !

Re: guththila re-entrance

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
No,no,no.....Please don't do that :)

Re: guththila re-entrance

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Ed,

You have commit privs. Can u please check in the code yourself? :)

thanks,
dims

Re: guththila re-entrance

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.