Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Medha Kamat <Me...@thundercrack.com> on 2001/04/23 12:28:49 UTC

Can not see default portlet of the Jetspeed

Hi Everybody

I pulled latest Jetspeed from CVS.Build the WAR and configured it on
WebSphere 3.5.2.
Well everything worked fine and i can logon to Jetspeed .But i can see
the portal home page but no portlet in it
and therefore can not even customize them.

What can be the problem?Please help!

Thanks
Medha

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.
Medha Kamat wrote:

> Hi Everybody
>
> I pulled latest Jetspeed from CVS.Build the WAR and configured it on
> WebSphere 3.5.2.
> Well everything worked fine and i can logon to Jetspeed .But i can see
> the portal home page but no portlet in it
> and therefore can not even customize them.

Are you connected while starting up?

Maybe you do need to configure proxy settings, as RSS channels need to
access the syndicated sources to generate content.

See the mail archives for proxy configuration.