Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Rahul Raj <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/01 06:22:36 UTC

ElasticSearch Connector for version 6.x and scala 2.11

Hi All,

Is there a Flink Elastic search connector for version 6.0 and scala 2.11? I
couldn't find it listed here
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/dev/connectors/elasticsearch.html
.

Regards,
Rahul Raj

Re: ElasticSearch Connector for version 6.x and scala 2.11

Posted by Nico Kruber <ni...@data-artisans.com>.
Actually, Flink's netty dependency (4.0.27) is shaded away into the
"org.apache.flink.shaded.netty4.io.netty" package now (since version
1.4) and should thus not clash anymore.
However, other netty versions may come into play from the job itself or
from the integration of Hadoop's classpath (if available).

Nico

Posted by Jens Oberender <je...@cognitix.de>.
Hi

--
Jens Oberender
Lead Java Developer

cognitix GmbH
Neumarkt 29-33
DE-04109 Leipzig

Tel.: +49 341 331 870 00
Fax.: +49 341 331 870 99
E-Mail: jens.oberender@cognitix.de
Internet: www.cognitix.de

Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Geschäftsführer: Tilo Dinger
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Leipzig, HRB 33904

PGP key fingerprint
5DC9 0F2B F2FE 6D74 F95D 1DC3 B926 6BB4 E2C5 C3A5

Re: ElasticSearch Connector for version 6.x and scala 2.11

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rahul,