Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Mark Laczin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/06 19:46:59 UTC

Question about SHIP

I've asked this question before - and I cannot figure out how to reply
to the message though, and I'm still quite confused about it.  I'll
simplify it for brevity:

Can the SHIP keyword be used to take files from the machine where the
Pig script is running (that is, files in the same directory as the
script itself) and move them over into HDFS for use by the script?

Really sorry for the "repost" but this has been bothering me for some time.

-Mark