Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/27 14:05:37 UTC

Switching SlingAuthenticator to use ResourceResolverFactory

I think in order to get multi-workspace working fully, this is going to need to happen real soon now. Any reason not to proceed?

Justin

Re: Switching SlingAuthenticator to use ResourceResolverFactory

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.

On May 28, 2010, at 3:49 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 27.05.2010 14:05, Justin Edelson wrote:
>> I think in order to get multi-workspace working fully, this is going to need to happen real soon now. Any reason not to proceed?
>
> No. Good thing creating and issue. Patch looks good to me.
>
> One question, though, related to "multi-workspace" functionality and
> support: Is there a concise description somewhere on how this support is
> designed and how works and how it might affect Sling developers ?
No. It's spread over a few different JIRAs. I'll add some docs shortly.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,