Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2014/10/03 08:58:39 UTC

Re: struts, freemarker and servlet 3.1

> Quick question, is anyone running struts 2.3 with servlet 3.1 (Jetty 9)?  Our freemarker rendered pages appear to be blank (i.e. no content returned), though the rest of the app appears to function properly (stream results return properly).  My first guess is that either the issue is in the Sitemesh or Freemarker config, but I can't seem to quickly tell. Has anyone else had any issues or needed to make any changes when upgrading?

Adam can you register this as an issue? We can focus on it when we
start working on version 2.5/3.0 - put as much information as possible
to reproduce your issue ie. web.xml (numbers are very important here),
struts.xml example, and so on. Thanks in advance!

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: struts, freemarker and servlet 3.1

Posted by adam brin <ad...@asu.edu>.
Lukasz,
  Sure / will do, I wanted to check before I just opened a ticket. Chris, I
had meant 9.1/9.2 (which is current).
http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/what-jetty-version.html

thanks,

- adam

Posted by Chris <ch...@yahoo.fr>.
Hello Adam,

Can we be sure that jetty 9 (not Jetty 9.1) can work with Servlet 3.1?

Regards