Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us> on 2006/06/20 18:59:03 UTC

Re: svn commit: r415731 - in /incubator/abdera/java/trunk: dependencies/legal/ server/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/server/

oops, I did it again. ;)

BTW, could anyone take care of the maven config for the server, I know
nothing about maven.

-Elias

Posted by Stephen Duncan <st...@gmail.com>.
I've posted a patch for including the server module in the Maven build.

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com